Hello and welcome back to another blog, how are you today? I am pretty good. Today’s blog is going to be about Badminton! I actually love badminton and it is really fun so here are some tips and facts about badminton.
Badminton is the 2nd most popular sport in the world
- Badminton only recently became an Olympic sport.
- Badminton was originally called ”battledore and shuttlecock.”
- there is doubles. singles and mixed types of badminton.
- The record for the world’s shortest badminton match is only six minutes
- A Birdie weighs between 4.74 and 5.50 grams.
Don’t put your pointer finger up when holding a Badminton racket
when doing over head clears follow though
if playing doubles make sure to have one person cover the back and one person cover the front
I play Doubles with Madison he has been mentioned in a couple of my other blogs but just in case i will put her link at the end. Madison is a really good Badminton player i am luck to have her a a partner, if you want to know anything about over head clears shes the one to ask she is awesome at them.
Thank you for reading my blog, i hope you have a wonderful rest of your day