Note: Prepare the night the cheesecake one night in advance to when you plan to serve it. You may need to make 2 cakes if you are using pie pans when you cook the crust don’t shut the oven off! Make sure the temperature maintains to cook the cakes period you should use spring form pan to make your pie in as well.
For Crust: 2 1/3 cups of graham cracker crumbs
½ cup of unsalted butter (melted)
¼ cups of sugar
For Filling: 4 8-ounce packages of cream cheese (room temperature)
1 1/2 cups of sugar
¼ cup of all-purpose flour
5 large eggs
16-ounce container of sour cream
¼ cup of milk
1 tbsp of vanilla
For Topping: 1/3 cup of all fruit blueberry sauce or homemade
12-ounce package of frozen blueberries thawed, and drained
Instructions: 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Butter pie pan very well.
- Place all the crust ingredients into a blender and blend till crumbs are moist.
- push crumbs down into the prepared pie pan and bake until crust is browning which is about 8 minutes.
- using the electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar until well combined, beat in flour. Add 1 time mixing slightly between each addition. Beat in remaining filling ingredients, pour into prepared pie crust.
- Place pie in a large roaster. Pour enough hot water in the roaster to fill halfway up the pie pan. Bake the cheesecake in the oven until puffed and golden brown which is about 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from oven and serve or refrigerate.
- Pour blueberry spread in a large skillet over low heat and stir until the sauce is melted. Add the blueberries and toss to coat. Remove from heat.
- Pour blueberry sauce over the whole cake (or individual pieces) and enjoy!