Farm life

Hello and welcome back to another blog this weeks blog is going to be about Farm life. A big thanks to my friend Athena for suggesting this blog post( link at the end of of the blog). Another quick reminder if you want to help me out post ideas on my quick blog it will help me and i will leave your blog at the end so people can find you, but with no more rambling on its time for my blog.

Farm life is the best don’t you think. I think so anyway, lots of people don’t  have a farm or live in the country so I’m here to tell you all about what we do here on the farm.

First off i start the day with a breakfast that will hold me over till lunch, then i head out to start the day i usually go and do the chores in the barn first which consists of 1. feeding the cats 2. giving the old chicken feed and filling up there water if they need more and picking the eggs  3. going to the young chicken and searching  the pen for eggs( because they haven’t quite figured out how to make a nest yet) 4. giving the piglets food and in winter filling up there water trough 5. running the eggs to the house.

After i’m finished with the chores i go and see my horse his name is Tango he’s really sweet and gentle. After i’m done with him i go with my Gigi or uncle and go to feed the cows my job is hooking up the trailer and taking the protective net off the bales so the cows don’t eat it! We have about three pastures to feed. By the time we are finished with its already time for lunch!

I don’t really have a set job for the rest of the day i normally just hang around the yard playing with the dogs or my brother and sister. I really just do a chores or tasks that my family gives me to keep busy throughout the day.

So how did you like my blog this week? Here is Athena’s blog link like i promised

see you next week. Bye!

http://athenasaemsblog.edublogs.org/

5 thoughts on “Farm life